OUR LOVE EXISTS THROUGH SPACE AND TIME

Welcome to the Wall Of Angels. This location is a site where all our lost children are remembered and loved.

I am a writer. I am currently writing about loss, grief, and hope. Every morning I look up at the black and white portrait of my Emma Grace, and take strenth, knowing her sprirt is always with me.

From this, the Angel Wall was born. The invitation extends to each and every one of you who has suffered the loss of a child to send a photo, name and date to be added to the wall.

Our babies were here, regardless of when they flew. They are our children and they deserve to be remembered.

Although I will post occasionally, the focus is the growth of Our Angel Wall as shown through a series of pictures.

As you scroll through our wall, I only ask that you take a moment to ingest each name and think of their parents. Readable names will be posted below the picture.


Thank you for your bravery.

Thank you for remembering Our Angels.

FIRST TIME HERE?

START FROM THE BOTTOM TO WATCH OUR ANGEL WALL GROW!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Anniversary Post

Today, Tuesday January 26th, 2010 we lovingly remember Ty Gary and Tessa Marie one year after they entered this world.


Angel Message: Communication "We can communicate lovingly and clearly when we listen to the words the angels give us."

3 comments:

Barbara said...

We remember.

xxx

Holly said...

Remembering these sweet babies.

Jenn said...

Somehow I missed seeing this post when it was first published. Thank you for honoring my sweet Ty. It's hard to believe it's been 17 months since he met his Lord...