OUR LOVE EXISTS THROUGH SPACE AND TIME

Welcome to the Wall Of Angels. This location is a site where all our lost children are remembered and loved.

I am a writer. I am currently writing about loss, grief, and hope. Every morning I look up at the black and white portrait of my Emma Grace, and take strenth, knowing her sprirt is always with me.

From this, the Angel Wall was born. The invitation extends to each and every one of you who has suffered the loss of a child to send a photo, name and date to be added to the wall.

Our babies were here, regardless of when they flew. They are our children and they deserve to be remembered.

Although I will post occasionally, the focus is the growth of Our Angel Wall as shown through a series of pictures.

As you scroll through our wall, I only ask that you take a moment to ingest each name and think of their parents. Readable names will be posted below the picture.


Thank you for your bravery.

Thank you for remembering Our Angels.

FIRST TIME HERE?

START FROM THE BOTTOM TO WATCH OUR ANGEL WALL GROW!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Nearly To The Ceiling


The Angel Wall, that is. It nearly touches my office ceiling. I both love and hate to see it grow, much as I simultaneously celebrate and cringe when our support group gets bigger every month.


I love bringing a sense of connectedness to all the babylost parents out there. I hate that babies keep dying.


With this post, you will notice a new opportunity on the sidebar. Our Memory Bands are here. They are the kick off fundraiser for Share Southern Vermont. They say SHARE (our logo) Forever In Our Hearts.

They are a perfect token for yourself, your families and friends who want to remember and keep your babies close without always having to put it into words. For all those who remember - Please pass the word and the link.

And now, October's Angel Wall.

~We Remember Always~



Collin Michael

b /d August 9th, 2008



Willem "Will" Bernard

Fought Hard, Left This World on February 6th, 2009

Carleigh McKennah
b/d March 28th, 2009




Vianne Elvylena McLaughlin


born into the world ~ January 29th, 2009

flew from it ~ May 7th, 2009



Sisters: Olivia Louise and Elizabeth Claire


AND


Siblings...



Tred Paul ~ b/d June 5th, 2008


and



Tayla Rose ~ b/d April 10th, 2009


As always, please take a minute to hold each one of these babies, and their parents, in your hearts.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thank you for putting Carleigh on your wall!!!

Emma said...

Thank you. The fact that somebody remembers my girls, that someone cares enough to talk about them and think about them...it means the world to me. Olivia and Elizabeth, I love you!